OUTDOOR FIRE PITS
Here at Morley’s we offer two types of the best in quality fire pits with many different sizes of each:
Corten Steel Fire Pit
Our favourites! Corten Steel, also known as weathered steel, originated in building bridges & skyscraper construction due to its strength - it develops a protective, striking rust appearance on exposure to weather, creating warm rich textures not usually associated with metal.
- Available in 5 sizes – 60cm / 80cm / 100cm / 120cm / 150cm
- Made in Holland
- Made from 3mm thick Corten Steel
- Sits on circular stand (welded to base)
- Holes in the base for maximum air flow
- Burner accessories available separately
Mild Steel Fire Pit - With Trivet
These burners are hand worked from sheets of 2mm mild, or carbon, steel. The level of carbon introduced to this alloy, (approximately 0.2%), has been carefully balanced to provide durability, whilst ensuring it remains sufficiently malleable to achieve our distinctive bowl shape. These mild steel burners offer a lower priced alternative to our Corten models, which feature a thicker gauge and have enhanced anti-corrosion properties. They will, however, still stand the test of time and have a stunning and unique aesthetic of their own.
- 4 holes for maximum airflow
- Available in 4 sizes – 60cm / 80cm / 100cm / 120cm
- Supplied with trivet